We are changing our procedures for attendance at clubs to improve our safeguarding for children. The new procedures are as follows:
- If your child if offered a place at a club in the summer term, they are expected to attend each week. However, we understand there may be the odd time when they are unable to attend.
- If they are unable to attend, we ask that you write a brief note to the adult who is leading the club to excuse your child.
- A verbal message from the child will not be accepted. If your child gives an adult a verbal message, I am afraid the office staff do not have the time to ring home to check these messages are accurate.
- If the child does not bring a letter from home to excuse them from the club, they will receive a first (and final) warning from the adult leading the club. Parents will be informed of this warning by email.
- If this happens again, your child will forfeit their place at EVERY club for the rest of the term.
- If your child attends a before school club a phone call needs to be received before 8.15am if your child is not able to attend for any reason.
Please support us to help keep your child safe.