We are changing our procedures for attendance at clubs to improve our safeguarding for children. The new procedures are as follows:
- If your child if offered a place at a club in the summer term, they are expected to attend each week. However, we understand there may be the odd time when they are unable to attend.
- If they are unable to attend, we ask that you write a brief note to the adult who is leading the club to excuse your child.
- A verbal message from the child will not be accepted. If your child gives an adult a verbal message, I am afraid the office staff do not have the time to ring home to check these messages are accurate.
- If the child does not bring a letter from home to excuse them from the club, they will receive a first (and final) warning from the adult leading the club. Parents will be informed of this warning by email.
- If this happens again, your child will forfeit their place at EVERY club for the rest of the term.
- If your child attends a before school club a phone call needs to be received before 8.15am if your child is not able to attend for any reason.
Please support us to help keep your child safe.
Details for Clubs running in the Summer term 2019