- Letter for children - 27 March 2020
- Letter for Parents - 27 March 2020
- Free School Meals - 27 March 2020
- Letter for parents - 23 March 2020
- Letter for children - 23 March 2020
- Information for Parents
- More information for parents - 20 March 2020
- School Closure
- Closure of educational settings information for parents and carers
- Guidance for schools, colleges and local authorities on maintaining educational provision
- Key Worker information
- Home Learning
We are a friendly and hardworking school family on the edge of the New Forest. We focus on developing the whole child alongside robust learning so children leave us equipped with essential skills to continue to be successful in life.
It is important to us that children are happy coming to school and enjoy their purposeful learning. We treat children as individuals and provide them with inspirational opportunities to develop socially and emotionally into responsible citizens of the future so they can go on and achieve their dreams.
Please see our school vision below which outlines what we aim to provide for every child.